Monday 28 January 2008

winter sun

It's a bit hectic at the moment, Danny booked a very last minute holiday last week (without telling me!) and so I'm busy packing, checking everything at least 4 times, and tying up loose ends before we leave home on tuesday evening to drop Lily off at Mum and Dad's, stay the night and leave for the airport at 4am wednesday morning, oh the joys of airport check in times!

I will try and get hold of an internet connection while we're away, but in the meantime please forgive me for my lack of communication recently, I will be back home next thursday to visit all of your blogs and catch up with what you've all been up to.

You can still order from the website while I'm away, but unfortunately, I will not be able to dispatch your order until 7th Feb when I get back.

10 comments:

  1. Have a fantasic time honey you deserve it.
    Lucky thing you! you've got a great man there.
    Hugs.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you Jess, where are you off to? Anywhere hot or somewhere snowy? Have a great time, relax lots and tell us all about it when you come home.
    Stephx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely holiday / break wherever it is you are going. Take time to enjoy each others company. Take care
    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An unexpected holiday? What fun. Have a great time.
    cd&m
    http://catondarlingandmoore.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You didnt tell us where you're going. Hope you have fun and its warmer and sunnier than here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time...is it just the 2 of you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. bon voyage!!! leaving us behind in this chilly weather? i'm feeling a little green-eyed! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful trip Jess ~ see you when you get back.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you and hubby have a fabulous time!
    cant wait to hear all about it...

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do hope you have had a lovely holiday! It must have been nice to get away for a while. Thank you soooo much for the "You are an amazing blogger"-award. I truly appreciate it, and would like to return it to you, as you are an amazing blogger yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.