Wednesday 15 August 2007

Blog Award



I'd like to say a big thank you to Jayne at Country Cottage Chic for awarding me the *Nice Matters* Award last week!
Thanks so much for thinking of me!

The Nice Matters Award is the idea of Genevieve at Bella-Enchanted. This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.


So now I have spread the love, and nominate 7 other lovely bloggers to receive it too, It was very difficult, as there are so many lovely blogs out there, and I've noticed that some of you that I would have choosen have already have been awarded, so after much deliberation, i've decided to choose ....

Nesty

Buttercup & Roses

So Tread Softly

Country Chic

Hope and Faith

Louise Loves

Tiny Happy

Congratulations girls!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award--well done...A very nice award for a very nice blogger! Happy Day & Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for choosing my blog to receive too. I have missed so much blogging since I've been away, but feeling a lot better now and glad to be back, well sort of :)

    Take care
    xFaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. ***Congratulations for getting the award!!!***

    Thankyou so much for nominating me, thats very sweet of you...

    Hope things are going okay:)

    Jennifer.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.