Tuesday 12 June 2007

Shameless plug

Ok, just spoken to Phillippa (my sister-in-law), and she is thinking about starting a blog too, but in the meantime she has asked me to plug her business, Zia Koko (which I work for).


So here's the science bit - Together her, her mum, and me, make beautiful, but affordable made-to-measure curtains and blinds, and other stuff (if we get asked to, so don't be shy!). We can make them in your own fabric or we have a wide selection of top quality fabrics to choose from, including our most popular line at the moment, our luxurious fully lined and interlined handwoven silk dupion range, showing here.........



and here........
and here.........


She's such a slave driver!!! So just have a look for my sake, and tell her I sent you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jessie! You forgot to mention they were beautiful, gorgeous, elegant, luxurious, sumptuous, and lovely..... but I suppose you were just being modest! cheers Phillippa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.