Wednesday 13 June 2007

Aaaaahhhhh!

The culprit.......
Lily is moulting and it's driving me bonkers! No sooner have I cleared up one lot of her fluffy bundles of white hair that collect around the skirting board and under the kitchen table, than another collection appears, does anyone else have the same problem?


Yes I know if I brushed her properly then it might not be so bad, but Lily has a penchant for dog brushes, and I don't seem to have any left! I suppose thats another thing to add to my long list of things that need sorting out.


Any way on a nicer note I'm going be sending off my first swap today to Jane, and on sunday it's fathers day, and monday it's my mum's birthday so I've been buying lots of lovely presents, which I love doing, and mum wants me to make her a sketch book holder wrap thingy, like the piggy one I made, in this lovely gingham check......


- we're both a bit obessessed with the colour blue in various shades. Mum has just retired from teaching, and has gone back to rediscovering being arty again (she has a MA in ceramics from the Royal College of Art) and is doing some lovely sketches of St Paul's Cathedral and painting various ceramics she has at home, mainly in blue, which I shall be posting soon.


and for Dad, I've bought This lovely pen from Joanna Wood, because he's a writer and he collects silver 'Kings' pattern cutlery......

1 comment:

  1. Just popped over from Primrose Hill . . .welcome to the world of blogging.

    Ella and Lily are a cute pair. I'm with you on the moulting issue. It's always worse when they are losing their winter coats. I get sick of the cat hair on all my best cushions but then again cats look so cute on pretty cushions!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.